Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 18 and Jul 20. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Give yourself, and everyone you know the best advantage when it comes to learning how to surf. This extra wide beginners soft surfboard from ocean and earth is perfect for absolute beginners because it is so stable. Half the battle of learning to surf is getting to your feet. If you have a unstable board, chances are that you will wipe out very quickly. The faster you can learn the art of paddling into a wave and standing up, the faster your leaning curve happens. Meaning that you are going to get a lot better in comparison to others struggling on unsuitable gear.
Even once you nail the basics, having a board like this around means you have access to fun, perfect for small mushy waves or getting back to basics if you've had a run of bad surfs once you have progressed to the intermediate stage. Ideal to have around to pass the stoke of surfing onto other friends and family. Look after this board - and it is designed to last, you'll definitely get you moneys worth out of it.
- CARRY HANDLE: Takes the hassle out of carrying the board
- FINS: 3x soft, replaceable 100mm PU fins
- EPS CORE: Lighter and more bouyant in the water for better performance
- TAIL SHAPE: Superwide square tail for extra stability
- TEMPLATE SHAPE: Super wide and thick for greater stability
- DECK GRAPHICS: Designed to aid with foot placement for beginner surfers